Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 8

All of my five variations differ because of color.
Each of them portray a different "mood" and have a distinct emotion.

This picture is backwards in my opinion, because the pole is colorful, while the street signs are white. I think that it has a fun mood, with excitement because it is backwards.
Also I think that the pink gives it a fun emotion, because it is a bright and friendly color.


This illustration uses three "happy" colors, and then has a backdrop of gray tones. I think that it makes one feel happy, while aims for the onlooker to focus on the street signs, as opposed to the big pole.



This illustration gives a calming emotion because of the subtle orange and purple.  It gives the effect of a sunrise, and I purposely used the same colors on the signs as in the sky so that it has a very "flowy" effect.



This illustration uses dark colors to give a mysterious mood.  The light is blue, just like the signs; while the backdrop is almost pitch black, which makes the set mysterious.



I think that this illustration has little to no mood but looks very interesting.  The edged of the signs slightly blend into the black outer circle.  It also reminds me of an antique film, with the black, white, and gray, and the backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment